Skip to main content

Hello....
This is my first post..and this is also my first blog.
Before I will tell all of about me, Let me introduce my self ..
My name is Niken Kusuma Wardani, hmm you can call me Niken.
I was born in October 8, 1992. I very like number 8 because in that date I was born. I always think that 8 is my lucky number. Number 8 suggest about something that don’t have end like as we draw number 8, I hope all of my fortune will became number 8 that didn’t have end. My zodiac is Libra, which figure my character who always anxious to decide something, hmm may be is not only something but all things. I have many dream in my live, I want to be a models, singer, dancer, and beautiful woman…hahhaha. But I think my Mom is not sure about it..
*     I like, listen music, watching movie, I also llike Dian Sastro,  Sandara Park and Park Bom (2NE1), GD(BigBang), Jessica(SNSD), Eunhyuk(Suju), Suzy(MissA), Kai(EXO-K),.
*     I don’t like reading and memorize.
I will feel happy if I have many friend, and I will very, very, very sad if my friend sell the past me. I always try to help all of my best friend if they need some help from me with my confine. I hate many peoples who judge me before they know me more. And I hope next time I can write more about me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porcupine and Turtle

image: http://weheartit.com/            In a small and beautiful village called Grandula, there was a porcupine called Poca. She was a beautiful, kind and friendly but she was a lonely. If she wanted to   play with her friends, they always ran sheer off from her. No one wanted to play with her . It was not because she was a rude or dishonest, but all of her friends were afraid of her spike which were too sharp.           Every time, she just spent the time by dreaming under the tree. One day she walked to the river to catch fish. She sat in bank of river, but she just dreamed and dreamed again. She thought that if she didn’t have spikes in her body, she could play and had many friends. She would feel happy and would not be lonely again.           Suddenly, Turty the turtle appeared from the river. She asked to the Poca why she just stayed at the bank of river and dreamed lonely. Poca told about the problem and said that she didn’t have friend because she had many spi

National Examination is not Effective

Image: http://badriyadi.wordpress.com                Is  National Examination effective for students? National Examination is an evaluation system of education standard nationally. National Examination as a last evaluation will decide whether they can get good mark or not, continue their school or not. It is held only in 3 days. There are many pros and contras about the policy of the government. It is  assumed that National Examination is not equal with their struggle for 3 years. It means that government must change the policy of National Examination. The first reason, National Examination is not effective because it can not prove the real quality of the students, it seems not fair. Many students can get good mark easily without studying for long time and without understanding the lesson. They can cheat each other and can get the true answer although they didn’t read the question. Some of them even can get good mark, because some people provide the correct answer by giving